Tot Turf TPV Poured Surfacing
Tot Turf TPV Poured Surfacing is a resilient surface designed to meet safety standards for public playgrounds. The two-layered system consists of a top layer made of product for absorbing impact and providing resilience, as well as, an underlay of padding for the second layer to ASTM requirements. The TPV (Thermoplastic vulcanizate) top layer also allows for the most accessibility from outdoor safety surfaces. Colors options range from a singular color pallet to a design with multiple shades for dynamic play surfacing. An assortment of colors is available. Click to learn how much poured in place rubber costs.
Additional Product Information
- Benefits - Durable, Lower Maintenance, Great For Mixing Of Colors, Adding Designs, Logos, Play Elements and Wheelchair Accessible.
- Age Appropriate - 2 To 12 Year Olds
- Critical Fall Heights - Recommended for up to 12' fall height.
- Application - Indoor and Outdoor Installations - 2 Step Process
- Materials - 100% recycled black Styrene Butadiene Rubber (SBR) known as impact or cushion course will be installed at depths associated with fall heights. Finished product includes a 0.5" cap using colored TPV (Thermoplastic Vulcanized) granules and mixed with an aromatic binder.
- Binder - 100% polyurethane binding agent that is moisture sensitive. The natural properties of the aromatic binder is to amber. This ambering can produce slight streaks in the beginning. With weather changes and foot traffic, the ambering will disappear. Option of Aliphatic or Aromatic Binder available
- Available Colors - Standard Colors Featured In Tot Turf Catalog (No Black, Beige or Eggshell Available)
- 1/2” Wear Course
- Aliphatic recommended for colors: Cream, Yellow, Sky Blue
"Fast, friendly service and estimates by Frank, listens and understands your concerns and needs and suggests product accordingly. Install work has been done competently and with minimal down time. Product holds up well. Looks great!" - William
"Chris Carlin is always kind, courteous and responds quickly to anything I need. He's a real value to your team & mine. I would also like to say that Rob that works in the field and also worked on my project at Lake Sammamish State Park in Issaquah, WA was very easy to work with. Very nice guy and kept me in the loop during his installation sending me updated pictures and making sure my design was laid out perfectly." - Shawna
"Excellent, Responsive service" - Gil
"Randy patiently explained all the options I had when it came to installing Synthetic Turf. Gave me a number of recommendations and helped me understand what I needed." - Abe
"The California School for the Deaf Early Childhood Education department is thrilled to have this new surface on the playground! This surface provides a safe space for the children to play and learn outdoors. Thank you, Playcore!" - California School for the Deaf