Tot Turf Standard EPDM Poured in Place Rubber Surfacing – Featuring the Tot Turf Advantage!
Tot Turf EPDM Poured in Place (PIP) Rubber is the most popular playground surfacing choice in the market. Tot Turf provides a seamless, accessible play surface. Our PIP system consists of 2 main layers providing an attenuating, soft, cushioned feel. The option comes with several color choices that can be laid in patterns, or mixed to create different shades and tones of color, and even molded into multiple elevations or shapes for added play value. Installations by Robertson utilize seasoned crews to produce a surface that is as attractive as it is durable and resilient. At Robertson, safety is our first concern and we make sure all Tot Turf installations meet ASTM requirements for public play spaces. Tot Turf also provides a highly accessible surface for all to play. Lower routine maintenance requirements and costs help make this option a smart investment for years of use.
New in 2017! The TOT TURF ADVANTAGE for more resilience under highly used areas.
Ask your Tot Turf Regional Representative about the details and how we differ from all others!
Additional Product Information
- Product is comprised of two layers, consisting of an impact layer made of clean, recycled SBR rubber; and a wear layer, comprised of virgin EPDM rubber
- Binder is a basic single component aromatic polyurethane agent. Aliphatic binder for stronger protection against UV rays available upon request
- Product is to be installed over asphalt, concrete, or compacted stone
- Temperature should be a minimum of 40-45 degrees and a maximum of 95 degrees Fahrenheit during installation
- Thicknesses will vary to meet specific playground equipment fall heights
- This product meets all applicable ASTM standards
- For more information, please refer to our complete product specification