Pup Turf: For our friends who play on paws!
Pup Turf is made up of a blended mono filament that is tufted and textured to create a dynamic pet product with less matting than any standard polyethylene system. The warp knit primary backing coated with the SilverBack™ Urethane system provides
extra strength against wear from paws and claws. Also featuring EnviroFill® infill with Microban® protection to help fight the spread of bacteria. As with all of our products, Pup Turf is constructed to be safe to the environment, humans, and our four-legged friends!
- Pets will love the natural outdoor look and feel of Pup Turf all year long
- Perfect for dog parks, boarding facilities and veterinary offices
- Perforated turf layer provides for rapid drainage fostering a dirt and stain free environment
- Less maintenance – NO MOWING OR FERTILIZATION REQUIRED
- Eliminates unsightly dead grass spots and mud pits
- Odors easily flush away with water
- Includes Envirofill™ for extra protection against bacteria!
- Optional drainage tiles available upon request
Additional Product Information
- Total Weight: 89 oz/yd2 oz
- Pile Height: .875 inch
- Color(s): Field
- Roll Width: 15ft
- Infill recommended: Yes
- Primary Backing: TenCate K29 Backing
- Secondary Backing: SilverBack™ Polyurethane
"Fast, friendly service and estimates by Frank, listens and understands your concerns and needs and suggests product accordingly. Install work has been done competently and with minimal down time. Product holds up well. Looks great!" - William
"Chris Carlin is always kind, courteous and responds quickly to anything I need. He's a real value to your team & mine. I would also like to say that Rob that works in the field and also worked on my project at Lake Sammamish State Park in Issaquah, WA was very easy to work with. Very nice guy and kept me in the loop during his installation sending me updated pictures and making sure my design was laid out perfectly." - Shawna
"Excellent, Responsive service" - Gil
"Randy patiently explained all the options I had when it came to installing Synthetic Turf. Gave me a number of recommendations and helped me understand what I needed." - Abe
"Working with Frank Horwath and the team was great. Attention to detail was there and the project was executed flawlessly." - Daniel